activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jignesh ShaH" <jignesh_s...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: facing problems with explicitas well as embedded broker on the same machine with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need help Urgent
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 09:23:45 GMT
Hi James

The problem is resolved as I missed connection.start()

I could not connect either ways

But can u let me know about deleting the Queue contents as even I m setting
the Delivery mode to Non Persistent I am having a dispatch count of 6181

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:44 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: facing problems with explicitas well as embedded broker on the
same machine with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need
help Urgent

What problems are you seeing? (You're not giving us much to go on)...

http://activemq.apache.org/support.html

On 5/3/07, Jignesh ShaH <jignesh_shah@persistent.co.in> wrote:

> facing problems with explicit as well as embedded broker on the same
machine

> with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need help Urgent

> What I am doing is running the explicit broker and the producer on the
same

> machine

> And the consumer on other machine

> The connectionfactory references generated are different  that's the only

> thing I could find out

> Regards

> Jignesh shah

> DISCLAIMER

> ==========

the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus
infected mails.

--

James

-------