activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel] using camel spring container
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:15:20 GMT
On 4/30/07, dr.jeff <jlansing@systechnologies.com> wrote:

> If I use the example at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/camel-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/spring/routingUsingCamelContextFactoryWithNamespacesTest.xml
>
> then I get this exception
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
> 26 in XML document from class path resource [test-spring.xml] is invalid;
> nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:
> The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
> 'camelContext'.
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
> matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
> 'camelContext'.
>
> because there is no schema document at
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/camel-1.0.xsd
>
> If I fix that and host the schema locally, then I get this exception:
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
> Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
> [camelContext]
> Offending resource: class path resource [test-spring.xml]
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.fatal(FailFastProblemReporter.java:59)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.fatal(ReaderContext.java:68)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.fatal(ReaderContext.java:55)
>         at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.findParserForElement(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:79)
>
> Is there perhaps something not checked in?

Its all checked in; I wonder did you grab the latest code from svn and
build it locally (camel-spring in particular) or are you using the
nightly builds? As I only recently checked this in about 4 hours ago,
so this bit of Spring 2 configuration won't be in the nightly build
until tomorrow. Sorry for any confusion

e.g. from a local checkout of camel you should be able to type

cd camel-spring
mvn clean test -Dtest=RoutingUsingCamelContextFactoryAndNamespacesTest

and see the test case work

--
James
-------