activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR STARTING BROKER
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:53:36 GMT
For some reason your platform is not allowing multicast to be used.
You might want to disable the multicast & discovery settings from your
activemq.xml.

i.e. using the following inside the <broker> element...

   <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
    </networkConnectors>