activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Need Help
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:32:23 GMT
Without showing us your code its pretty hard to debug your application.

Here's a wild guess.
http://activemq.apache.org/i-am-not-receiving-any-messages-what-is-wrong.html

On 4/24/07, Jignesh ShaH <jignesh_shah@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I am using
>
> Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.1
>
> Eclipse 3.2.2
>
> Windows XP + SP2
>
> Java SE 5
>
> Java EE 5  for JMS .jar
>
> 1GB RAM and 2.80 GHz Intel Pentium 4
>

> I am trying to send a comma separated string from a Client to Server through
> socket and then from server I am using JMS thru ActiveMQ and trying to send
> it to other Application through a controller application and the application
> receiving the string processes some data from the string and then the same
> string with some updated values in the string are send to another
> application thru ActiveMQ again.
>

> The thing here is if I spawn two threads of Application class,one thread of
> server and one thread of the last application class  then there is no
> response from the broker  another thing is that the string is 330 bytes in
> size I need to supply 60,000 such strings in 1 minute
>
> Can anybody help me on this
>

> Even I have used all the flags specified  on Performance page of Active MQ
> however there is no response in output
>

> Regards,
>
> Jignesh Shah

> DISCLAIMER
of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

--
James
-------