activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a MDB listen at queue
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:29:53 GMT
Sun's tutorials on JMS and MDBs might help you get up to speed on JMS & MDBs.

A common cause of problems is you've sent to a different destination
you're consuming from, so you might want to monitor ActiveMQ to see
what messages are on what queues and what consumers are listening
to...

http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html