activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest and Stomp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:42:10 GMT
On 4/16/07, didyeah971 <didyeah971@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I am actually searching a very lightweight client (like jscript or php) that
> could be executed without any web browser, in order to send or receive XML
> files or contents. That's a bit fastidious but the people i'm working for (i
> am just a trainee) don't want to integrate any java or other 'heavy'
> languages in there applications, it's full-web and it's a mix of php,

Hmm. Depends what your definition of 'heavy' is.

> jscript, and C++ for some complex algortithm.
> For now, i am testing the php-stomp connector, that seems to be the most
> complete solution, cause php can be executed in a command line, but as i a
> not a php guy, i was wondering if there could be any other lightweight
> client solution ?

Here's the current clients you could try...

http://activemq.apache.org/cross-language-clients.html

Probably C++ is the simplest since its just a single library to add to
your client; rather than requiring a full language to be embedded.

http://activemq.apache.org/cms/

--

James
-------