activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest and Stomp
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:46:54 GMT
On 4/11/07, didyeah971 <didyeah971@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi, i just finished my Ajax Client and  i am really satisfied, but i would
> like to test other connectors like Stomp and Rest.
> I tried the Rest Demo, but i cannot receive any messages.

Try posting a message via REST then using JConsole or the Web Console
to view the message to check things are being published correctly.

> What's more, could i have some more specifications one how Stomp walks,

See the spec...
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Protocol

> especially the PHP client. Can it run on Jetty, on Apache ?

Stomp doesn't use HTTP at all; so you can use Stomp wherever you are
running ActiveMQ; as a stand alone process or inside a Java container
like Jetty/Tomcat.