activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax and Web Console
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:09:48 GMT
On 4/5/07, didyeah971 <didyeah971@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have some questions about the ajax module :
>
> 1) Is it possible to monitor the queues and the messages in it with the web
> console provided, if yes,how ?

The web console can be used to monitor queues and view messages in the
queues & delete them etc. We've not added any ajax real time updates
to the queue monitoring pages though.

> 2) How can i configure jetty to publish my web app.

Try the Jetty lists for more help on using Jetty? Try creating your
own war and using the maven jetty plugin.

> 3)A remote client must have activemq installed to suscribe or to send
> messages or including the librairies is enough? For now,  i tested on as
> single computer, and i want to test on 2 local computers.

For JMS clients yes, they need the ActiveMQ jars. For Stomp clients
they vary; e.g. the second client could be a shell doing telnet.

--

James
-------