activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultMessageListenerContainer + not remove messages until processed
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:18:44 GMT
On 4/4/07, Garner, Shawn <shawn.garner@vangent.com> wrote:
> I put a org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager on the
> DefaultMessageListenerContainer but all this does is roll back any
> changes I made after consuming the message.
>
> I am also using the org.jencks.factory.TransactionManagerFactoryBean and
> org.jencks.factory.ConnectionManagerFactoryBean since I'm in Tomcat
> without any EJB layer.
>
> It does not put the message back into the queue like I want.
>
> How do you enable client-acknowledge mode?

See the spring javadoc on how to enable ack modes or transactional consumption.

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/springframework/jms/listener/DefaultMessageListenerContainer.html

also note that the Spring listener containers don't use JCA so there's
no real point using Jencks; just use the spring transaction manager
abstraction

--

James
-------