activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.1.1 and .NET 1.1 (VS2003)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:17:02 GMT
That's because we have not had an official release of NMS yet.  You
can get the current sources from svn at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/trunk/

On 4/16/07, Cortembert, Rudy (MSCIBARRA) <Rudy.Cortembert@mscibarra.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to ActiveMQ and I need to integrate it into a C# application
> (1.1 version) to send / receive synchronous messages from an Active MQ
> Java broker.
> I tried an older version of Active MQ few months ago (I guess it was the
> 4.0.1) and it was quite hard to make it work.
> But now, I have downloaded the 4.1.1 version (here:
> http://www.springframework.net/downloads/Spring.Messaging.Nms/) and I
> was wondering why the page http://activemq.apache.org/nms/download.html
> is BLANK? BTW, I cannot get the SVN trunk as well.
> I tried to compile the Spring src folder but I have got an error at
> compilation time:
> "C:\amqnet\Spring.Messaging.Nms-20070320-1632\src\Spring\Spring.Messagin
> g.Nms\Messaging\Nms\Listener\SimpleMessageListenerContainer.cs(61):
> Method
> 'Spring.Messaging.Nms.Listener.SimpleMessageListener.OnMessage(NMS.IMess
> age)' referenced without parentheses"
>
> Could you please help me to get the C# binaries for .NET 1.1 and the
> documentation?
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help.
> RC
>
> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend
to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com