activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: OpenWire C lib - where is it?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 23:28:45 GMT
Thats because it's not being actively maintained, but if your still
interested, the source code is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/sandbox/openwire-c/

But I would recommend you checkout the c++ api which is actively
maintained and up to date and compatible with the latest ActiveMQ
broker.  See:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/