activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Flash/ActionScript 3 library to connect to ActiveMQ (STOMP) server
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:12:31 GMT
I (and my company) are most definitely interested.  We are building some
flex apps and would almost certainly eventually like them to talk to our
ActiveMQ brokers.

If you host it somewhere shared we might even eventually be able to
contribute back.

Perhaps Sourceforge?

--
Daryl

"Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have
to ram it down their throats."
    -- Howard Aiken