activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject question on BrokerFactoryBean
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:27:10 GMT
I switch from just having a default broker created to creating one from
the activemq.xml file using BrokerFactoryBean.

After switching I'm not sure it is behaving the same.

Before I could specify

<property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="10"/>

                        <property name="initialRedeliveryDelay"
value="6000"/>

                        <property name="redeliveryBackOffMultiplier"
value="1"/>

                        <property name="redeliveryUseExponentialBackOff"
value="true"/>

And it would deliver any dead letters messages to the ActiveMQ.DLQ queue
after it reached the maxmimum redelivery limit.

Now I can still see the ActiveMQ.DLQ queue is there but no messages get
put in it anymore.

Do I need to adjust a policy or something else?

Shawn