activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject RE: Persistence Adaptor Task - Not started
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:07:40 GMT
ActiveMQ 4.1 embedded.
I was attempting to throw an exception in the consumer so the message
would get resent.  Which it did a couple times and then went to the DLQ.

2007-04-12 14:40:30,918 [Persistence Adaptor Task] ERROR
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter:doCheckpoint
:395  - Failed to checkpoint a message store:
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.io.IOException: Not started.
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.io.IOException: Not started.
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(Futu
reTask.java:299)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask
.java:118)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter.doCheckpoint
(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:386)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter$2.iterate(Jo
urnalPersistenceAdapter.java:129)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.jav
a:111)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.access$100(PooledTaskRunner.
java:26)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:
44)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Not started.
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.rollback(TransactionCo
ntext.java:168)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter.rollbackTransactio
n(JDBCPersistenceAdapter.java:368)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter.rollbackTran
saction(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:197)
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.TransactionTemplate.run(TransactionTemplate.jav
a:62)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalMessageStore.checkpoint(Journal
MessageStore.java:247)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalMessageStore.checkpoint(Journal
MessageStore.java:221)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter$4.call(Journ
alPersistenceAdapter.java:356)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
	... 3 more

Shawn
What version are you using? Whats the full log? What were you doing?

--

James
-------