activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject RE: jencks and pool size
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:01:48 GMT
Nevermind, I found a property to adjust the pool max size.

Shawn
-----Original Message-----
From: Garner, Shawn [mailto:shawn.garner@vangent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:29 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: jencks and pool size

I'm getting this message when I set my concurrentConsumers to 10 :

javax.jms.JMSException: No ManagedConnections available within
configured blocking timeout ( 5000 [ms] ) for pool
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor

<bean id="listenerContainer"

class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer"

        <property name="concurrentConsumers" value="9"/>

I'm not sure how to set my pool size.

I'm using

org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter

org.jencks.factory.TransactionManagerFactoryBean

org.jencks.factory.ConnectionManagerFactoryBean

org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory

org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean

Any help?

Shawn