activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject jencks and pool size
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:29:22 GMT
I'm getting this message when I set my concurrentConsumers to 10 :

javax.jms.JMSException: No ManagedConnections available within
configured blocking timeout ( 5000 [ms] ) for pool
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor

<bean id="listenerContainer"

class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer"

        <property name="concurrentConsumers" value="9"/>

I'm not sure how to set my pool size.

I'm using

org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter

org.jencks.factory.TransactionManagerFactoryBean

org.jencks.factory.ConnectionManagerFactoryBean

org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory

org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean

Any help?

Shawn