activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject DefaultMessageListenerContainer + not remove messages until processed
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:55:12 GMT
I would like the message queue to keep the message until I am finished
with processing and explicitly tell it the message can be removed.

I'm using
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer to
deliver the message to a POJO but it seems once the message is delivered
it is out of the queue.

So now if I shut down the java vm running the broker the message has
already been consumed and does not get delivered when the vm is started
backup again.

Can somebody tell me some approaches to doing this?

All my ActiveMQ settings, POJO consumer, POJO producer are in a spring
context file loaded when the web-application starts.

Shawn