activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Cortembert, Rudy \(MSCIBARRA\)" <Rudy.Cortemb...@mscibarra.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.1.1 and .NET 1.1 (VS2003)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:51:48 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ActiveMQ and I need to integrate it into a C# application
(1.1 version) to send / receive synchronous messages from an Active MQ
Java broker.
I tried an older version of Active MQ few months ago (I guess it was the
4.0.1) and it was quite hard to make it work.
But now, I have downloaded the 4.1.1 version (here:
http://www.springframework.net/downloads/Spring.Messaging.Nms/) and I
was wondering why the page http://activemq.apache.org/nms/download.html
is BLANK? BTW, I cannot get the SVN trunk as well.
I tried to compile the Spring src folder but I have got an error at
compilation time:
"C:\amqnet\Spring.Messaging.Nms-20070320-1632\src\Spring\Spring.Messagin
g.Nms\Messaging\Nms\Listener\SimpleMessageListenerContainer.cs(61):
Method
'Spring.Messaging.Nms.Listener.SimpleMessageListener.OnMessage(NMS.IMess
age)' referenced without parentheses"

Could you please help me to get the C# binaries for .NET 1.1 and the
documentation?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
RC