activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject IKVM.NET & ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:56:34 GMT

I was trying to use IKVM with ActiveMQ because then I can get all the Java
features of ActiveMQ in .NET instead of using SPRING.NET. I can't seem to
get it to run. Does someone have an idea of what might be happening. My
program runs fine when I invoke it with "java" but when I invoke it with
"ikvm" like:

D:\temp2>ikvm -classpath
activeio-core-3.0.0-incubator.jar;activemq-console-4.1.
0-incubator.jar;activemq-core-4.1.0-incubator-tests.jar;activemq-core-4.1.0-incu
bator.jar;activemq-web-4.1.0-incubator.jar;backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar;gero
nimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.jar;geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar;mx4j-2.1.1.j
ar;eqmessaging.jar;commons-logging-1.1.jar
com.pgam.messaging.clients.MessagingS
ystemClient

I get the following error:
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException:
 Transport scheme NOT recognized: [failover]
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSuppo
rt.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveM
QConnectionFactory.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnectio
n(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnectio
n(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(Active
MQConnectionFactory.java)
        at com.pgam.messaging.MessageManager.<init>(MessageManager.java)
        at com.pgam.messaging.MessageManager.<init>(MessageManager.java)
        at
com.pgam.messaging.ClientMessageManager.<init>(ClientMessageManager.j
ava)
        at
com.pgam.messaging.clients.MessagingSystemClient.<init>(MessagingSyst
emClient.java)
        at
com.pgam.messaging.clients.MessagingSystemClient.main(MessagingSystem
Client.java)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [failover]
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport
.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(T
ransportFactory.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFacto
ry.java)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not find factory class for resource:
META-
INF/services/org/apache/activemq/transport/failover
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.FactoryFinder.doFindFactoryProperies(Factory
Finder.java)
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java
)
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java
)
        ... 11 more