activemq-users mailing list archives

From jonm <...@workingtoday.org>
Subject Re: Rest and Stomp
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:45:27 GMT

If you're getting that socket_create() error in PHP it is because your
install of PHP does not have the sockets extension compiled in.  Re-compile
your PHP installation and add --enable-sockets to the ./configure options

For more info on PHP's sockets extension visit:

http://us.php.net/manual/en/ref.sockets.php

jon