activemq-users mailing list archives

From rachit goel <>
Subject Re: Help with JMS client app authenticating to a firewall or proxy
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:04:25 GMT

actually the scene is that we r not sure what protocol we might encounter at
client site so we have to be prepared for as much support as we can give.

Thats the probs as i don't know how to go about it . Even google didn't gave
any good result cause i need to give the authentication on the client site
and not on the server site as we are making it as mesage-broker vendor

so can't depend on server to provide the authentication part :D