activemq-users mailing list archives

From carioca <shai...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS message redelivery
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:30:09 GMT

Hi guys,
I have a question about session recovery.
What exactly happens when session.recover() is called?
I know that the session starts to redeliver messages starting from the first
unacknowledged message.
Are the messages being returned to the broker for redelivery, or are they
being redelivered strait from the recovering session?
Does it work differently when using topics/queues?
For the elder, when using a queue it means that the redelivered message can
arrive to a different session than the first one who got it. Is that right?
Thanks a lot for any help.
Shai