activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <didyeah...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Rest and Stomp
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:14:23 GMT

I just tested the PHP Client, an error occurs :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: socket_create() in
C:\workspaceweb\Ariel\Stomp.php on line 55.

If I unsterstood well, it's not necessary to use StompConnect as it's
embedded in activemq, how can Stomp.php call these methods (socket_create,
socket_connect...)

Could you make it bright to me please
Thx
Did