activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjparme <mjparme...@west.com>
Subject Re: XML Reference out of date?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:02:49 GMT

Actually I think I figured it out. The second link does have everything
documented...some are documented as a XML element and some just as
properties until another element. I was searching for all of them with the
"<" on the front so i wasn't finding them all.

Although even the elements that are documented a lot of there descriptions
are vauge or just missing about exactly what is allowed there. For example
here is the doc for the topic attribute of the policyEntry:

 topic 	 java.lang.String 	 A helper method to set the destination from a
configuration file

This doesn't help me much, the example activemq.xml has this as the
policyEntry:

  <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">

Can I assume this matches any topic that begins with FOO.?