activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjparme <mjparme...@west.com>
Subject XML Reference out of date?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:45:17 GMT

I am trying to figure out what the various configuration options are and what
they do but I seemed to be handicapped by an old XML reference. I have found
two versions:

http://activemq.apache.org/xml-reference.html
http://activemq.apache.org/xbean-xml-reference-41.html

The second one seems to be more recent; however, it is still out of date.
For example, I am trying to figure out what this excerpt from the default
activemq.xml file does, policyEntry is documented in the second reference
link but not much else in this excerpt is:

 <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
                <policyEntries>
                    <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">