activemq-users mailing list archives

From Franz Garsombke <fgarsom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Master/Slave Problem Pausing Slave Broker
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:35:44 GMT

Ahhh. I am currently using Spring. When I login through our UI it holds a
lock on the server. Any recommendations for starting the slave on a separate
thread?

Thanks in advance. Here is the current config:

  <!-- JMS ConnectionFactory to use -->
  <bean id="jmsFactoryImpl"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory" abstract="true"
depends-on="broker">
    <property name="brokerURL"
value="failover:(tcp://localhost:61626,tcp://kauai.f4tech.com:61627)"/>
		<property name="prefetchPolicy">
			 <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy">
					<property name="queuePrefetch" value="5"/>
			 </bean>
		</property>
    <property name="redeliveryPolicy">
         <bean class="org.apache.activemq.RedeliveryPolicy">
            <property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="3"/>
            <property name="backOffMultiplier" value="2"/>
            <property name="initialRedeliveryDelay" value="500"/>
            <property name="useExponentialBackOff" value="true"/>
         </bean>
    </property>
  </bean>

  <!-- embedded JMS broker -->
  <bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
    <property name="config" value="classpath:broker-config.xml" />
  </bean>