activemq-users mailing list archives

From jianxiac <jianx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.1 loses every other message? -- still fails
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:42:07 GMT

Thanks for the reply. I poked around, and did not see any indication of
2nd broker running.

Then instead of running the web-demo example out of box, I started a
standalone
activeMQ, and configured jetty to talk to it via tcp://localhost:61616
instead of
vm://localhost, and still the same message loss problem. I did see tcp
connections
between the two java processes, so the message did seem to go to the
standalone broker.

This problem can be seen with the bundled example too,

If you send messages with this page:
http://yourip:8080/activemq-web-demo/send.html

and receive with this url with your browser:
http://yourip:8080/activemq-web-demo/message/FOO/BAR?timeout=10000&type=queue

It works fine if you send one message, then receive one, and so on.
But if you send 10 messages in a row, then start receiving them, then you
will only get half of them.

 I start to suspect there may be something in the messageServlet.

Thanks.
jianxiac