activemq-users mailing list archives

From jianxiac <jianx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.1 loses every other message? -- still fails
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:39:59 GMT

Thanks for the reply. I poked around, and did not see any indication of
2nd broker running.

Then instead of running the web-demo example out of box, I started a
standalone
activeMQ, and configured jetty to talk to it via tcp://localhost:61616
instead of
vm://localhost, and still the same message loss problem. I did see tcp
connections
between the two java processes, so the message did seem to go to the
standalone broker.

 I start to suspect there may be something in the messageServlet.

Thanks.
jianxiac