activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmaxo <>
Subject RE: activemq-cpp setStringProperty
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:17:51 GMT

It looks like the fix was to remove JMSXGroupID as a header and a few other
fields.  Is this feature no longer to be available?  Here is a patch file
for the fix that I created, however with the release this morning the header
constants have been removed so it doesn't compile.  Please let me know if
this will no longer be a feature of the activemq-cpp client library.        jmsxgroupid-patch

Yup - that needs to be fixed.  I've created an issue to capture this:

We're going to be releasing v2.0 very soon - we should be able to get
this into 2.0 without a problem.