activemq-users mailing list archives

From avin98 <avi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Execute Multiple MDBs concurrently
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 01:33:52 GMT

My MDB is in a long lived conversation state, and I have Authentication
Requests arriving on a Queue, which needs to be consumed and processed
immediately.

However I find that at a give time, only a few messages are consumed, and
some of the messages remain on the Queue without being consumed, even though
a MDB is configured to listen on the Queue for messages.

How do I ensure that there are about 100 odd MDBs that can be configured to
start at the same time, incase 100 concurrent messages arrive ?