activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Morrow 2 <>
Subject Maven build doesn't fail even when maven plugin fails to start broker
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:59:24 GMT

If the maven plugin fails to start the broker for whatever reason (e.g. there
is already a process listening on the broker port) the error is logged but
the maven build proceeds.  I would have expected the maven build to error

It would appear that this is because the class that the plugin invokes
(org.apache.activemq.console.Main) sucks up all throwables.

Its not a huge deal but I'd be interested if anyone has a simple way to
detect the broker startup failure.