activemq-users mailing list archives

From samd <sdoyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ TextMessage to GlassFish Queue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:26:34 GMT

Hi,
I have a standalone ActiveMQ client which I'm trying to get to send a
TextMessage to a GlassFish queue so that it can be consumed by a MDB. What
is the procedure required to do this? I tried using the standard mechanism
of:

String  serverUrl="tcp://<host>:<port>/";
ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory( serverUrl
);
QueueConnection queueConnection =
((QueueConnectionFactory)factory).createQueueConnection();
QueueSession  senderSession =
queueConnection.createQueueSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
Queue requestQueue = senderSession.createQueue("testQueue");

 QueueSender sender = senderSession.createSender(requestQueue);
 queueConnection.start();

This doesn't appear to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, S.D.