activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmaxo <cm...@engineer.com>
Subject activemq-cpp setStringProperty
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:07:28 GMT

I'm trying to set the JMSXGroupID on a text message using c++.  Whenever I
set this property I get an IllegalArgumentException thrown b/c this property
is a pre-defined header.  Is there another way that I should be setting the
groupid for a message?  Here is a sample of what I'm trying to do:

TextMessage* textMessage = session->createTextMessage("hello");
textMessage->setStringProperty("JMSXGroupID", "1234");

I looked in the source code in StompMessage.h and the implementation of
setStringProperty first calls a function called testProperty.  testPropety
checks to see if the name of the property is predefined.  So, I'm thinking
that I need to set the value of the header in some other way but I can't
seem to figure out how.  If anyone could tell me how to set this up so that
I can use message groups correctly I would greatly appreciate it.

corey