activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <didyeah...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Ajax and Web Console
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:12:08 GMT

The stomp connector seems interesting and i will focus on that. But i find
there is not doc enough about that, especially the PHP connector (atually
the link
http://activemq.apache.org/checkout/activemq/modules/assembly/src/release/example/conf/activemq-stomp.xml
is dead ).
Could you clarify the way it walks and how to make it walk.

Thx
Didier