activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <>
Subject Ajax and Web Console
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:11:15 GMT

I have some questions about the ajax module :

1) Is it possible to monitor the queues and the messages in it with the web
console provided, if yes,how ?

2) How can i configure jetty to publish my web app. For now, i modified the
index page of the web demo and added a link to a simple html page to
send/receive messages.

3)A remote client must have activemq installed to suscribe or to send
messages or including the librairies is enough? For now,  i tested on as
single computer, and i want to test on 2 local computers.

Thx for help