activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: Why QueueSize becomes a negative number
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:19:04 GMT

I've had this happen a few times. This usually means that you might have
durable subscribers that went down and in the jconsole window you clicked
"reset" on the queue statistics. When the durable consumers come back up the
messages go out to them therefore turning the count in the queue to a
negative number.