activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Karthik.Gopalakrishnan" <karthik.gopalakrish...@caritor.com>
Subject Re: Java Heap Space Exception
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:07:18 GMT

Hi
                       I am able to get ActiveMQBytesMessage from the c#
client(with openwire) successfully. But when i try sending a
ActiveMQTextMessage from the c# client i am getting that java heap space
problem even though this is a small string which has been .I dont think
something has to be modified in the Heap Space of JBoss JVM(though i tried
increasing it ).I think its something to do with the OpenWire protocol being
used in the c# client that prevents the ActiveMQTextMessage being sent.If
anyone has faced such a problem please let help me on how to solve this
issue.

                       Has anyone used C# client to send a
ActiveMQTextMessage properly to ActiveMQ using openwire.

Karthik.Gopalakrishnan wrote:

> I tried setting that but was not helping me solve the issue. I guess its
> something specific to the openwire protocol being used
>

> James.Strachan wrote:
>>
>> Try setting a bigger heap for running jboss?
>>
>> On 3/29/07, Karthik.Gopalakrishnan <karthik.gopalakrishnan@caritor.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I tried sending a ByteMessage from a c# client to a java consumer(MDB
>>> which
>>> listens on the queue) and it works completely file . But when i send a
>>> TextMessage from the same c# producer to a java consumer i get the
>>> following
>>> exception
>>>
>>> 15:21:19,542 ERROR [ActiveMQSession] error dispatching message:
>>> javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Unexpected Error