activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest and Stomp
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:30:00 GMT
That's strange ... I just checked on the wiki that generates the site and
the links work fine there.  Perhaps the site generation was corrupted last
time around.  I've just saved the navigation panel on the wiki to see if
this might sort out the broken links on the website.  It will probably be an
hour or so before the site is regenerated.

Nate