activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustered Broker Support
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:17:21 GMT
On 4/24/07, Scott Frazier <swf@swf.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>         We're in the process of evaluating open-source message brokers for an
> upcoming project.  Can you give me a read on how mature/stable the
> support for clustered brokers is?  Also, can someone send me a list of
> firms that are using ActiveMQ in production installations?  I know that
> some firms are reticent to admitting use of open-source MOM, so off-list
> would be fine.  Our internal list would be activemq (at) swf.com.

ActiveMQ's network of brokers feature
(http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html) is used pretty
widely and on some pretty large scale deployments. However, due to
confidentiality agreements, I can't talk about particular clients. The
network of brokers feature has been stable for quite some time, is
fairly easy to configure and works right out of the box.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/