activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave Carlson <gshpsr...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Queue gets 'stuck' with AMQ4.2
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
The producer keeps sending messages, as I would expect, but the consumer does not receive any
messages. The consumer is started, and is acknowledged in the web console, but none of the
messages are delivered. The queue eventually fills up and I get an OOME='pukes'. When this
happens, I cannot even purge the queue from the web console. It has no effect on the queue.

I can bounce AMQ, and then restart the producer and consumer and it works. The problem is
that sometimes it does not work, instead it behaves as above. There are no error messages
from either the producer or consumer. I am using simple code on both sides that just keeps
sending messages from the producer, and consuming them with no processing on the consumer
side.

Thanks