activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Suchitha Koneru \(sukoneru\)" <sukon...@cisco.com>
Subject Ports internally used by active Mq
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 00:41:29 GMT
Hello Active Mq Users ,
                      Our application currently uses active mq 4.0.1
version. We use an embedded broker  along with durable subscribers and
topic publishers.

Active MQ also uses ports internally which are not configurable, these
ports are randomly allocated.

 For these ports ,Does active mq take into account  that if the port
which it needs to use is already occupied , will it try allocating  a
different port ?

Please let me know, we need this information  because when our
application is on the production machine , we do not have a control as
to which ports are available.

thanks,
Suchitha