activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject Re: embedded broker and persistence delivery
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:28:19 GMT
James,

I tried the Spring 2.0 configuration as outlined in the link below but i
get the following exception on start up

cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'amq:transportConnector'
is not complete. It must match '(("http://activemq.org/confi
g/1.0":broker){0-1},("http://activemq.org/config/1.0":brokerInfo){0-1},("http://activemq.org/config/1.0":discoveryAgent){0-1},("http
://activemq.org/config/1.0":messageAuthorizationPolicy){0-1},("http://activemq.org/config/1.0":server){0-1},("http://activemq.org/co
nfig/1.0":taskRunnerFactory){0-1},(WC[##other:"http://activemq.org/config/1.0"]))'.

The error seems strange since the transportConnector element seems to
satisfy the constraints outlined in the error message. I assume it has
something to do with validation of the external amq schema or
something...but i am only guessing.

I am using activemq-core 4.1.1.

I had a look at the xml schema and i changed

<!--  embedded ActiveMQ Broker -->
     <amq:broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
         <amq:transportConnectors>
             <amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"/>
         </amq:transportConnectors>
     </amq:broker>

<!--  embedded ActiveMQ Broker -->
     <amq:broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
         <amq:transportConnectors>
             <amq:transportConnector connectUri="tcp://localhost:0"/>
         </amq:transportConnectors>
     </amq:broker>

but I still get the same exception.

Have you come across this before?