activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andy DePue <a...@marathon-man.com>
Subject journaledJDBC no longer exists?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:53:44 GMT
We are looking into upgrading from AMQ 3.1 to 4.1.1 (embedded in a
Spring based app).  I attempted to get things going using the spring XML
below, based on examples given on the AMQ web site.  However, the XSD
does not define a "journaledJDBC" element, and any attempt to use it
results in a validation error at runtime.  Has this been removed or
replaced?  If so, what should one use as an alternative to get identical
behavior?

Here is XML I attempted:

<beans
    xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
      http://activemq.org/config/1.0
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd">

  <amq:broker id="activemq.broker" useJmx="true" persistent="true">
    <amq:persistenceAdapter>
      <amq:journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="/var/amq/journal" dataSource="#derby-ds"/>
    </amq:persistenceAdapter>
    <amq:transportConnectors>
      <amq:transportConnector
uri="tcp://localhost:${activemq.broker.port}"/>
    </amq:transportConnectors>
  </amq:broker>