activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp setStringProperty
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:43:48 GMT
This is an ActiveMQ specific header, not a JMS one, so we have removed
it from our mapping as the JMS API provides no methods for setting this
property.  This doesn't mean however that you cannot set it yourself
using the the property setters that you were using previously, it just
means we don't check for it as one of our known headers.

regards
Tim