activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dingwen Yuan" <pdvy...@gmail.com>
Subject When do you use "content-length"
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:36:26 GMT
Hi all,

I am now coding a delphi control for stomp client. I noticed that under SEND or MESSAGE frame,
there exists a Header "content-length". But when I set the this header of a SEND frame to
byte count of the BODY, an error simply occurred on a subscribing client, like follows:

2007-4-5 13:22:12 org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport handl
eTransportFailure
INFO: Transport failed, attempting to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EO
FException
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
        at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.
java:267)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTranspo
rt.java:156)
        at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

In addition, it seems text messages never contain this header. Is it so? When do we use this
header?

Thanks!

Dingwen Yuan
2007-04-05