activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave Carlson <gshpsr...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Queue gets 'stuck' with AMQ4.2
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hmm...I looked at that but am not sure that is what I am seeing. My producer keeps sending
messages, and the queue keeps growing,  but none of them are delivered. If I try to purge
the queue from the console, nothing happens, the messages remain until it pukes. I have seen
this with non-persistent messages. I have not started testing persistent messages yet.