activemq-users mailing list archives

From brodyc <cwik...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Failed to register MBean
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:32:31 GMT

I have a java producer and a remote consumer exchanging messages via HTTP.
There is single a broker managing request and response queues. JMX is
enabled.

With ActiveMQ 4.1.1, the broker reports the following:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.acti
vemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Na
me=blockingQueue
WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.acti
vemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Na
me=blockingQueue

The previous version of ActiveMQ (I believe 4.1.0) did not report this
Warning. Also, it seems this somehow effects the performance of the broker.
It seems that it takes longer for a reply to come back to the producer.