activemq-users mailing list archives

From goldi <gold...@freenet.de>
Subject JBoss does not start because of no Remote Connection!
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:34:55 GMT

Hi everybody,

I have configured an embedded broker (with an jms to jms bridge) in JBoss.
This is my broker configuration:

<beans>

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0" useJmx="true"
brokerName="bruce.broker1" persistent="false">

<transportConnectors>
			<transportConnector name="${activemq.brokername}"
uri="${activemq.brokerUrl}"/>
</transportConnectors>

<jmsBridgeConnectors>
			<jmsTopicConnector name="JreportRequestBridge-Inbound"
outboundTopicConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
				<outboundTopicBridges>
					<outboundTopicBridge outboundTopicName="${activemq.MainTopic}"/>
				</outboundTopicBridges>

				<inboundTopicBridges>
					<inboundTopicBridge inboundTopicName="${activemq.MainTopic}"
localTopicName="${activemq.LokalTopic}" selector="${activemq.Selector}"
consumerName="${activemq.ConsumerName}"/>
				</inboundTopicBridges>
			</jmsTopicConnector>
</jmsBridgeConnectors>

</broker>
	<bean id="remoteFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL" value="${activemq.remoteURL}" />
		<property name="clientID" value="${activemq.ClientID}"/>
	</bean>

</beans>

Everything works fine.The problem is, if I start up JBoss and there is no
remote connection available, then the AtiveMQConnectionFactory tries to
build a connection until it has a connection or until it has reached the
"maxReconnectAttempts". So in the first case JBoss can't start completely
until there is a connection, in the 2nd case JBoss starts up but I don't
have a remote connection. How could I handle this problem?

Greets Goldi