activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From TimDog <tparthem...@liveworld.com>
Subject Re: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: null
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:24:59 GMT

Close the loop on this particular issue with Resin.  Thanks Marc.

Marc found the solution in the activemq\example\conf\resin-web.conf file. 

<system-property javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=
"org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl"/>
<system-property javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=
"org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl"/>
<system-property javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=
"org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>

Marc


Marc Tibbitts wrote:
> 
> Hello:
> 
>  
> 
> I get this error:
> 
>  
> 
> Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: null
> 
>  
> 
> I determined that brokerId is null in Resin, but not when deployed to
> other app servers.  If I start the web app without a transport
> connector, brokerId is correctly set.
> 
>  
> 
> Trying to start activemq-web-console v4.1.0 in Resin V3.0.19.  The war
> file works in jetty 5.1 and tomcat 5.0.28.  Unfortunately, I need to
> deploy to Resin.
> 
>  
> 
> The application context, activemq config and log with stack trace
> follow.
> 
>  
> 
> Many thanks in advance for assistance with this.
> 
>  
> 
> Marc
> 
>  
> 
> Application context:
> 
>  
> 
> <beans>
> 
>  
> 
>   <bean id="placeholderConfig"
> class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
> gurer" />
> 
>   
> 
>   
> 
>             <bean id="brokerService"
> class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
> 
>               <property name="config" value="/WEB-INF/activemq.xml"/>
> 
>             </bean>
> 
>             
> 
>   <bean id="sessionPool" class="org.apache.activemq.web.SessionPool"/>
> 
>   
> 
>   <bean id="brokerQuery" class="org.apache.activemq.web.BrokerFacade"
> autowire='constructor' singleton="false"/>
> 
>   <bean id="queueBrowser"
> class="org.apache.activemq.web.QueueBrowseQuery" autowire='constructor'
> singleton="false"/>
> 
>   <bean id="messageQuery" class="org.apache.activemq.web.MessageQuery"
> autowire='constructor' singleton="false"/>
> 
>  
> 
> </beans>
> 
>  
> 
> Activemq.xml:
> 
>  
> 
> <beans>
> 
>   <broker useJmx="true" brokerName="localhost" persistent="true"
> useShutdownHook="true" xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
> 
>     <transportConnectors>
> 
>            <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
> 
>     </transportConnectors> 
> 
>     <persistenceAdapter>
> 
>       <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="activemq-data"/>
> 
>     </persistenceAdapter>
> 
>   </broker> 
> 
> </beans>
> 
>  
> 
> StackTrace:
> 
>  
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,703 [main           ] INFO
> XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,719 [main           ] DEBUG
> XBeanNamespaceHandlerResolver  - Loaded mappings
> [{http://www.springframework.org/schema/p=org.springframework.beans.fact
> ory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler,
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/lang=org.springframework.scripting
> .config.LangNamespaceHandler,
> http://activemq.org/config/1.0=org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanN
> amespaceHandler,
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee=org.springframework.ejb.config
> .JeeNamespaceHandler,
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop=org.springframework.aop.config
> .AopNamespaceHandler,
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/util=org.springframework.beans.fac
> tory.xml.UtilNamespaceHandler,
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx=org.springframework.transaction
> .config.TxNamespaceHandler}]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,719 [main           ] DEBUG
> anBeanDefinitionDocumentReader - Loading bean definitions
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,735 [main           ] DEBUG XBeanNamespaceHandler
> - Could not find resource:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/xbean/spring/http/activemq.org/config/1.0/b
> roker
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,875 [main           ] DEBUG
> anBeanDefinitionParserDelegate - Neither XML 'id' nor 'name' specified -
> using generated bean name [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,875 [main           ] DEBUG XBeanNamespaceHandler
> - Could not find resource:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/xbean/spring/http/activemq.org/config/1.0/t
> ransportConnector
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,922 [main           ] DEBUG
> anBeanDefinitionParserDelegate - Neither XML 'id' nor 'name' specified -
> using generated bean name
> [org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,938 [main           ] DEBUG XBeanNamespaceHandler
> - Could not find resource:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/xbean/spring/http/activemq.org/config/1.0/j
> ournaledJDBC
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,969 [main           ] DEBUG
> anBeanDefinitionParserDelegate - Neither XML 'id' nor 'name' specified -
> using generated bean name
> [org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,969 [main           ] INFO
> ResourceXmlApplicationContext  - Bean factory for application context
> [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=
> 6169134]:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> defining beans [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]; parent:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> defining beans
> [placeholderConfig,brokerService,sessionPool,brokerQuery,queueBrowser,me
> ssageQuery]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,969 [main           ] INFO
> ResourceXmlApplicationContext  - 1 beans defined in application context
> [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=
> 6169134]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,969 [main           ] INFO
> ResourceXmlApplicationContext  - Unable to locate MessageSource with
> name 'messageSource': using default
> [org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@15b0e2c]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:48,969 [main           ] INFO
> ResourceXmlApplicationContext  - Unable to locate
> ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMulticaster':
> using default
> [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@ff9
> 053]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:49,563 [main           ] INFO  BrokerService
> - ActiveMQ 4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT JMS Message Broker (localhost) is
> starting
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:49,563 [main           ] INFO  BrokerService
> - For help or more information please see:
> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:49,689 [JMX connector  ] INFO  ManagementContext
> - JMX consoles can connect to
> service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:50,971 [main           ] INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter
> - Database driver recognized: [apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:51,878 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_MSGS(ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
> CONTAINER VARCHAR(250), MSGID_PROD VARCHAR(250), MSGID_SEQ INTEGER,
> EXPIRATION BIGINT, MSG BLOB, PRIMARY KEY ( ID ) )
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:51,988 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Could not create JDBC tables; The message table already existed.
> Failure was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_MSGS(ID INTEGER NOT NULL, CONTAINER
> VARCHAR(250), MSGID_PROD VARCHAR(250), MSGID_SEQ INTEGER, EXPIRATION
> BIGINT, MSG BLOB, PRIMARY KEY ( ID ) ) Message: Table/View
> 'ACTIVEMQ_MSGS' already exists in Schema 'APP'. SQLState: X0Y32 Vendor
> code: 20000
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:51,988 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: CREATE INDEX ACTIVEMQ_MSGS_MIDX ON ACTIVEMQ_MSGS
> (MSGID_PROD,MSGID_SEQ)
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,034 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: CREATE INDEX ACTIVEMQ_MSGS_CIDX ON ACTIVEMQ_MSGS
> (CONTAINER)
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,034 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: CREATE INDEX ACTIVEMQ_MSGS_EIDX ON ACTIVEMQ_MSGS
> (EXPIRATION)
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,050 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS(CONTAINER VARCHAR(250) NOT
> NULL, CLIENT_ID VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SUB_NAME VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL,
> SELECTOR VARCHAR(250), LAST_ACKED_ID INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY ( CONTAINER,
> CLIENT_ID, SUB_NAME))
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,081 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Could not create JDBC tables; The message table already existed.
> Failure was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS(CONTAINER VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL,
> CLIENT_ID VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SUB_NAME VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL,
> SELECTOR VARCHAR(250), LAST_ACKED_ID INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY ( CONTAINER,
> CLIENT_ID, SUB_NAME)) Message: Table/View 'ACTIVEMQ_ACKS' already exists
> in Schema 'APP'. SQLState: X0Y32 Vendor code: 20000
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,081 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_LOCK( ID BIGINT NOT NULL, TIME
> BIGINT, BROKER_NAME VARCHAR(250), PRIMARY KEY (ID) )
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,081 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Could not create JDBC tables; The message table already existed.
> Failure was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_LOCK( ID BIGINT NOT NULL, TIME
> BIGINT, BROKER_NAME VARCHAR(250), PRIMARY KEY (ID) ) Message: Table/View
> 'ACTIVEMQ_LOCK' already exists in Schema 'APP'. SQLState: X0Y32 Vendor
> code: 20000
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,097 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: INSERT INTO ACTIVEMQ_LOCK(ID) VALUES (1)
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,191 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Could not create JDBC tables; The message table already existed.
> Failure was: INSERT INTO ACTIVEMQ_LOCK(ID) VALUES (1) Message: The
> statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value
> in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by
> 'SQL070109012731370' defined on 'ACTIVEMQ_LOCK'. SQLState: 23505 Vendor
> code: 20000
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,206 [main           ] INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker
> - Attempting to acquire the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,206 [main           ] INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker
> - Becoming the master on dataSource:
> org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource@bbbd0e
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,206 [main           ] DEBUG JDBCPersistenceAdapter
> - Cleaning up old messages.
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,206 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Executing SQL: DELETE FROM ACTIVEMQ_MSGS WHERE ( EXPIRATION<>0 AND
> EXPIRATION<?) OR ID <= ( SELECT min(ACTIVEMQ_ACKS.LAST_ACKED_ID) FROM
> ACTIVEMQ_ACKS WHERE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS.CONTAINER=ACTIVEMQ_MSGS.CONTAINER)
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,300 [main           ] DEBUG DefaultJDBCAdapter
> - Deleted 0 old message(s).
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,300 [main           ] DEBUG JDBCPersistenceAdapter
> - Cleanup done.
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,300 [main           ] INFO
> JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
> Journal: using 2 x 20.0 Megs at:
> C:\ResinActiveMQServer\activemq-data\journal
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,332 [main           ] DEBUG
> JournalPersistenceAdapter      - TRACE Entry: RECOVERED
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,363 [main           ] INFO
> JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 0 message(s) in
> transactions recovered.
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,566 [main           ] ERROR BrokerService
> - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason:
> java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX:
> null
> 
> java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX:
> null
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.ja
> va:25)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.registerConnectorMBean(BrokerSe
> rvice.java:1079)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerS
> ervice.java:1517)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerServic
> e.java:1471)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:402)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBro
> kerService.java:47)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:242)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
> bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:88)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFac
> toryBean.java:84)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:242)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
> bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicatio
> nContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
> t(ContextLoader.java:246)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
> ContextLoader.java:184)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.webapp.Application.start(Application.java:1597)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(Start
> AutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:72)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.j
> ava:509)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:158)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.webapp.ApplicationContainer.start(ApplicationContainer
> .java:652)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.host.Host.start(Host.java:385)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(Start
> AutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:72)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.j
> ava:509)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:158)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.host.HostContainer.start(HostContainer.java:501)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.resin.ServletServer.start(ServletServer.java:977)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.AbstractDeployControllerStrategy.start(Abstract
> DeployControllerStrategy.java:56)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.start(DeployController.java:51
> 7)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.resin.ResinServer.start(ResinServer.java:485)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.init(Resin.java)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.main(Resin.java:624)
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.util.JMXSupport.encodeObjectNamePart(JMXSupport.java
> :23)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createConnectorObjectName(Broke
> rService.java:1104)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.registerConnectorMBean(BrokerSe
> rvice.java:1071)
> 
>             ... 50 more
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,566 [main           ] ERROR ContextLoader
> - Context initialization failed
> 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Invocation of init
> method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Transport
> Connector could not be registered in JMX: null
> 
> Caused by: 
> 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Invocation of init
> method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Transport
> Connector could not be registered in JMX: null
> 
> Caused by: 
> 
> java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX:
> null
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.ja
> va:25)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.registerConnectorMBean(BrokerSe
> rvice.java:1079)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerS
> ervice.java:1517)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerServic
> e.java:1471)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:402)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBro
> kerService.java:47)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:242)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
> bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:88)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFac
> toryBean.java:84)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:242)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
> bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicatio
> nContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
> t(ContextLoader.java:246)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
> ContextLoader.java:184)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.webapp.Application.start(Application.java:1597)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(Start
> AutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:72)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.j
> ava:509)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:158)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.webapp.ApplicationContainer.start(ApplicationContainer
> .java:652)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.host.Host.start(Host.java:385)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(Start
> AutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:72)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.j
> ava:509)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:158)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.host.HostContainer.start(HostContainer.java:501)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.resin.ServletServer.start(ServletServer.java:977)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.AbstractDeployControllerStrategy.start(Abstract
> DeployControllerStrategy.java:56)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.start(DeployController.java:51
> 7)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.resin.ResinServer.start(ResinServer.java:485)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.init(Resin.java)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.main(Resin.java:624)
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.util.JMXSupport.encodeObjectNamePart(JMXSupport.java
> :23)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createConnectorObjectName(Broke
> rService.java:1104)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.registerConnectorMBean(BrokerSe
> rvice.java:1071)
> 
>             ... 50 more
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:52,676 [main           ] ERROR DispatcherServlet
> - Context initialization failed
> 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
> nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Invocation of init
> method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Transport
> Connector could not be registered in JMX: null
> 
> Caused by: 
> 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in
> ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Invocation of init
> method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Transport
> Connector could not be registered in JMX: null
> 
> Caused by: 
> 
> java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX:
> null
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.ja
> va:25)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.registerConnectorMBean(BrokerSe
> rvice.java:1079)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerS
> ervice.java:1517)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerServic
> e.java:1471)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:402)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBro
> kerService.java:47)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:242)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
> bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:88)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(Res
> ourceXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(BrokerFac
> toryBean.java:84)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
> tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
> t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
> etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:242)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
> InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
> bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicatio
> nContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContex
> t(ContextLoader.java:246)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(
> ContextLoader.java:184)
> 
>             at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized
> (ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.webapp.Application.start(Application.java:1597)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(Start
> AutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:72)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.j
> ava:509)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:158)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.webapp.ApplicationContainer.start(ApplicationContainer
> .java:652)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.host.Host.start(Host.java:385)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.startOnInit(Start
> AutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:72)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startOnInit(DeployController.j
> ava:509)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployContainer.start(DeployContainer.java:158)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.host.HostContainer.start(HostContainer.java:501)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.resin.ServletServer.start(ServletServer.java:977)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.jav
> a:621)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.AbstractDeployControllerStrategy.start(Abstract
> DeployControllerStrategy.java:56)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.start(DeployController.java:51
> 7)
> 
>             at
> com.caucho.server.resin.ResinServer.start(ResinServer.java:485)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.init(Resin.java)
> 
>             at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.main(Resin.java:624)
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.util.JMXSupport.encodeObjectNamePart(JMXSupport.java
> :23)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createConnectorObjectName(Broke
> rService.java:1104)
> 
>             at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.registerConnectorMBean(BrokerSe
> rvice.java:1071)
> 
>             ... 50 more
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,041 [MQ ShutdownHook] INFO  BrokerService
> - ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost, null) is shutting down
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,041 [MQ ShutdownHook] DEBUG BrokerService
> - Caught exception, must be shutting down:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Shutdown in progress
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,041 [MQ ShutdownHook] INFO  TransportConnector
> - Connector null Stopped
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,072 [MQ ShutdownHook] DEBUG
> JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Waking for checkpoint to complete.
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,072 [ce Adaptor Task] DEBUG
> JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Checkpoint started.
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,088 [ce Adaptor Task] DEBUG
> JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Checkpoint done.
> 
> 2007-01-10 08:49:59,119 [MQ ShutdownHook] INFO  BrokerService
> - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost, null) stopped
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Transport-Connector-could-not-be-registered-in-JMX%3A-null-tf2953695s2354.html#a10206050
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message