activemq-users mailing list archives

From julian81 <illusion...@libero.it>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.2 - WebConsole & Jaas
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:44:22 GMT

I work with ActiveMq 4.2 and I configured my queue with jaas configuration
and so with login.properties users and group properties files.

Now when open my web console and I want to view my queue option and messages
, the system give me an error message :"user or password invalid".
Is it possible that I configured jaas also in the web console?
I view spring configuration but i don't find nothing. (Perhaps I add a line
in applicationContext.xml or in web.xml...)

Help meee and exscuse me for my English (I am italian...)